Class Teacher and Subject Leader (ICT/Computing or Art/DT)
Salary: Main Scale (Inner London) + TLR2a
Full-time and Permanent
Starting September 2017 or January 2018
We are offering a unique opportunity for an inspiring teacher and leader
to join our dynamic school!
You will need to:
- Be able to inspire and motivate children and adults
- Be able to ensure high quality teaching and learning
- Be flexible and supportive
- Have high expectations and a passion for teaching
- Be able to play a leading role in developing ICT/Computing or Art/DT
Would you like to play a leading role in our school?
***To arrange a visit please contact the school office on 020 8800 1411 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org***
We can offer you an opportunity to:
- Join an enthusiastic team keen to develop the expertise of its staff
- To work with an outstanding teaching staff
- To work in a vibrant and spacious environment
- To be a part of a leading specialist Speech and Language school
- Be a part of a leading Mathematics Mastery school
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All Sir Thomas Abney School posts are subject to an enhanced CRB check. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of gender, race, gender identity, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Please download the application pack:
Closing date: Friday 7th July 2017 at midday
Interviews: Wednesday 12th July 2017